Inspired by Bekah, I'm doing Thankful Thursday again this week. It's always a good idea to review the good things in life.
· I'm glad my boss is back from his business trip - I was getting kind of tired of my own company.
· I'm not a huge fan of cold weather (and I'm not a huge fan of hot weather either - just call me Ms. Tepid, but no spewing please), BUT I'm glad we put the electric blanket back on the bed last night. Not for its electric purposes (although I will appreciate those in winter), but because it's the most comfortable blanket ever & I have missed it.
· I'm glad I don't have to diagram the above two sentences.
· Here's another example of back-handed thankfulness: I'm thankful that I'm done caring about baseball for another season. I'm pretty disappointed, and I promise to not pull for anyone else's team just in case. Although I WILL pull for the Yankees (see how I'm using reverse jinxology here?).
· I’m glad our mums have been doing so well this year (I just watered them so they’re on my mind). Here, look at this pretty picture:
OK, that’s enough for this week. Go Yankees!
What are you thankful for today?