50 x 50 Update
This is just an update for me - feel free to not read if you're not in the mood! Since my last 50x50 update in July, I have completed the following tasks:
21. Finally go see my Aunt Mimi’s house & property.
23. Visit my cousin Scottie & her husband John.
31. Finally visit Rita & Mike.
32. Meet K, J & S in the mountains like we’ve planned for two years now. It was different mountains, and we didn’t stay overnight, but I’m counting this one done. But let’s be sure to do it again next year ladies!
33. Stop drinking diet drinks. This means giving up caffeine because I know I won't drink enough tea to make a difference. I am drinking unsweetened tea now and I like it!
36. Finish reading the Mary Russell books.
39. See Anne
Ken face to face again. (I decided to count this one as done
even though we only got to see Anne).
40. Write my 1000th blog post.
I am starting to think that some of my goals are just not going to be met by March 3rd. But it’s been a lot of fun thinking of things I want to do & then actually doing them. Very valuable exercise. I’m already pretty proud of myself. Now I’m going to go try to write a poem. Or cook something. Maybe I’ll write a poem about cooking! Stay tuned…