· First of all, I’d like to apologize to all the Broncos fans out there. I really like Peyton Manning & I put it out into the universe that I was pulling for them. You can blame me for their loss last night. Sigh.
· You might recall that I’ve been Junior Warden of my church this past year. Well, yesterday I was voted in as Senior Warden. Whereas the Junior Warden is in charge of the church buildings & grounds, the Senior Warden has the duty of making sure that the church functions – financially & legally, and that services are held regularly. The Senior Warden also fills in when the priest is absent. All of that sounds more down my alley than church maintenance does!
· I continue to be really really busy at work. I’m being given more and more new duties, learning new systems, and I’ll be doing some traveling as well. I’m kind of excited/terrified.
· They’re calling for a winter event of some kind on Tuesday night. Will this finally be the time that I get to stay home because of weather? There have been schools closing all around me & yet I still slog my way 35 miles south every day. I feel like a mail carrier! [Please note: even as I was typing this, Dr. M reported that they just “took away our big storm.” Sigh.]
· I’m thinking about working a jigsaw puzzle in my office during my lunch breaks. The danger with that is that I get lost in jigsaw puzzles & might not come up for air for a couple of hours. Hmm – perhaps if I set the alarm on my cell phone. That MIGHT work. Although I’m pretty good at hitting snooze on the thing in the mornings.
And there you have it folks - the exciting life of the Bug. Have a great day!