It's been almost 3 weeks since my last post - eep! I've been busy, but really I have no excuse. A couple of weeks ago Dr. M officiated at another wedding, and last week we both traveled to Delaware for my work. We meandered home again & visited some battlefields (ah, it's like we're newlyweds again!). But I'm not going to post about any of that. I might post some pictures from the wedding later, but Dr. M is posting about our trip and tour along the footsteps of G. Washington. Go here to read his first post.
Last Monday I had a friend on Facebook challenge me to post a picture each day of my ordinary life. Why it was almost like doing Project 365 again! I actually enjoyed it - and I'm thinking that I might start doing P365 again next year. (Although why I have to start on January 1 I do not know.) Anyway, here is my week, with my captions from Facebook.
1. Last year our ten year old geranium grew petunias & verbena. This year, it's sunflowers. What next, Miss Pinky?
2. My #ordinarylife day #2. Sigh. — feeling aggravated.
(Bonus picture - That tire was too flat for a pump, so I had to call AAA. I found a nice port in the storm while I waited. Would you believe that White Castle has grilled chicken sliders and veggie burger sliders? It was almost a healthy dinner!)
3. My #ordinarylife day #3. I was SUPPOSED to put my new phone cable in my car. Instead, I put it on the roof & it got a ride around town. Thank goodness it slid down the rear window & nestled in the corner there!
4. My #ordinarylife day 4: when you're supposed to be cleaning the house & your puzzle won't let you go.— (Note: this is an app I downloaded onto my iPad - it is entirely TOO EASY to lose hours with this. In other words, it's just like having a real puzzle on the kitchen table.) feeling trapped.
5. My #ordinarylife day 5. Colored my hair the other day. It looks JUST LIKE the box, right?#brunetteproblems
6. My #ordinarylife day 6. Altar guild setup & emergency orange yarn run. Why yes I AM about to start using my FOURTH shade of orange yarn.
(Bonus picture - just to show myself that this monster isn't ENTIRELY orange.)
7. My #ordinarylife day 7. On my way to take communion to a parishioner in the hospital.#ourOhio
Have a great week everyone!