Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Advice from The Bug
How to eat more slowly: Accidentally spill a whole gob of peppercorns on your fine meal of turkey spam, green peas, and mac n cheese. Be too trifling to pick them all out & too terrified to eat them. Chew food VERY CAREFULLY, spitting out the peppercorns as if they were watermelon seeds. Repeat as necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-five
Dr. M & I both took photos of the zinnias this week, but our focus was just a smidge different. Sunday, August 23 rd Peaches the Rose i...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...
LOOOORDDDD - with all my dental issues I've had - I would have thrown out the dinner & not chanced it ;) haha
ReplyDeleteHa! I should have thought about all the risk I was taking to my dental work :)
Deleteyou eat the weirdest stuff in the weirdest combinations.
ReplyDeleteTotally my father's fault. Two days ago I ate a peanut butter & jelly & turkey & cheese & mayo sandwich. :)
DeleteYou should tell WW about this trick, because eating slowly will stop you from eating too much!
ReplyDeleteOoh - I'll bring this up at our next meeting!
DeleteDave one time made spaghetti sauce with a jar of capers -- except that, as we were eating it, it quickly became apparent that the capers were not capers at all but GREEN PEPPERCORNS! I used the same technique you did, and that was still some seriously peppery sauce.
ReplyDeleteHa! Glad I'm in good company :)
DeleteYeah, you're not going to make it into Bon Appetit with those recipes.
ReplyDeleteSnicker :)
Delete