I’m taking a page from Ellen’s book & giving you some one-liners today (I know you were really getting bored waiting on the Wednesday Random Dozen – which I’ve already written, but won’t break Linda’s rules & post today).
- Dr. M & I are really close to just ditching the land line & going with cell phones (by close, I mean we’ll probably ditch it the next time we move).
- Friday night at the piano bar at the Brown Hotel was pretty fabulous.
- I want to play hooky at work one day this week but I keep getting up & going anyway.
- I’m really bored with physical therapy.
- This year I want to blink & it be January already.
- Arthritis sucks.
- I’m on part 12 of 15 of my V. I. Warshawski audio book – who killed Mark Whitby?
- I want pizza for dinner tonight (can you get right on that honey?).
- I’m pretty hooked on the show Weapons Masters on the Military Channel – it’s like Tim the Tool Man meets the Mythbusters – great fun.
- I’m pretty sure it was a bad idea to wear the stretchy pants today – sorry, folks who have to watch me walking away – ouch!
- I’m sad that Maine voted to repeal the gay marriage law.
- Tomorrow is Veteran's Day (US)/Remembrance Day (Canada).