It's time for my weekly review of my 50x50 list. First of all, how am I doing on my daily/weekly items? Well, I'm reviewing the list now, so #1 gets a check mark - ha! I have NOT moved my body in any significant manner, although I've been pretty much well for about three days now. And although I have journaled my food every day it hasn't really curbed my sweet tooth. I've actually done ok with not eating frozen dinners and/or getting fast food. And I did text my brother once. But I'm really thirsty just thinking about all the water I did not drink [takes another big swig of water].
So, that's that. I didn't do any of the activities on the list. And now I'm adding some more - here are 26 - 35:
26. Visit Carillon Historical Park
27. Visit Huffman Prairie Flying Field
28. Try to crochet a garment for myself (not a hat or scarf. Maybe this.)
29. Get rid of my stamping & scrapbooking things (to make room for yarn – ha!)
30. Try to grow lettuce.
31. Finally visit Rita & Mike.
32. Meet K, J & S in the mountains like we’ve planned for two years now.
33. Give up cable and our land line (Dr. M & I have talked about this – I reserve the right to change this one if we change our minds).
34. Finally clean up all the clutter at the office (I know my boss would be thrilled about this one).
35. Make an appointment to see a dermatologist just because.
I had really better get started on checking some of these one-time things off the list! I'm off to look for that jigsaw puzzle someone gave me with all the chocolates on it (wait, doesn't that conflict with goal #7?).