Monday, May 12, 2014

10 on 10

I decided to do the 10 pictures on the 10th dealio because it was a Saturday. Finally, I said to myself, a day where something interesting might happen. Um, not so much (well, that's not strictly true - we had a date night!). Anyway, here is my terribly exciting day!

6:30 a.m. I woke up & thought - ooh I'll do a selfie in the bed as my first 10 on 10 shot of the day & then I'll roll over & sleep another two hours. By the time I finally gave up on getting a good picture I was wide awake. Ha!


7:00 a.m. Pouring rain most of the morning.


8:00 a.m. Oatmeal for breakfast (only because I was out of eggs and pizza). Raisins, chia seeds & almonds - it was really yummy!


10:00 a.m. I was trying to decide whether or not to blow dry my hair. I thought to myself, self, take a selfie & see what it looks like. Ha!


10:15 a.m. Practiced Sunday's anthem.


12:00 p.m. While I ate my lunch I watched this guy crawl around on the wall.


1:00 p.m. Took my walk. It was still a little drizzly & there was a bit of thunder - but it wasn't too bad.


2:00 p.m. Went to the grocery store & spent some time pondering the injustice of the fact that all the interesting looking salsas are too spicy for me. I ended up getting one that I plan to mix with some mild. We'll see how that goes!


5:00 p.m. And all day long I did laundry...


7:30 p.m. Dr. M & I attended a Best of Broadway Pops concert - it was great fun!

We got home just before 11:00 - a late night for us! And I was wishing I had just rolled over instead of trying to take that early morning selfie!

11 comments:

  1. I am very impressed you even THOUGHT about taking a selfie at 6:30 am BEFORE coffee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a lot going on this fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you remembered! This is always such a fun post. I just plain forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always more of a challenge to do photography on a rainy day -- but you did amazingly well! (And it sounds like you had a fun day anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The highlights in your hair look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay....you did it! I never have a debate with myself about should I go back to sleep or not and I never have a debate about blow-drying my hair or not....the answer to both is always no! :)

    Spiders don't bother me either, but I know many who would freak out by seeing just that picture of one. Best of Broadway sounds awesome!! Curious which are your favorite shows?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And...your hair looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dig this idea (10 on 10) and am adding it to my "definitely do" list. Also, I love the come-hither highlights in picture 4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say no blow dry. It looks sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...