Although I think my work days are pretty boring, I decided to do a 10(ish) pictures on the 10th post. Prepare to be amazed! Or, probably not amazed. Prepare to be neither over nor under whelmed!
1. I'm almost ready for work - just have to do my hair & makeup. OK, the only way I'm actually almost ready for work is that I'm dressed.
2. Driving down the road to the office. I started a new audio book today - Girl on the Train. The jury is still out on whether I like it or not.
3. My company has adopted a 1st grade classroom. Dr. M did a fabulous job of picking out school supplies for a couple of students.
4. I usually work through lunch, but Monday was CRAZY, so I decided to take a break & read my (fluffy paranormal mystery) book.
5. Afternoon snack!
6. Heading home - a little later than usual. And boy is my car dusty!!
7. I was so zonked by the time I got home that I parked myself in my chair & played on the computer for a while.
8. When it got cooler, I spent some time with Dr. M outside - lovely evening!
9. My daily walk.
10. My afternoon snack was so late in the day that I wasn't hungry when I got home. Finally, at 9:30 I decided to eat a sandwich.
How was your 10th?