Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...






Thanks for sharing. Priceless photos!
ReplyDeleteThe last one, father and son, rises strong emotions in the beholder.
The first one is hillarious!
Even his crying is ...photogenic!
May his parents have great happiness with him!
Thank you! We think he's adorable.
Deletecute little baby.
ReplyDeleteYep :)
DeleteOHHH MY GOSHHHHH - how tiny is he!!!
ReplyDeleteThat little outfit with the bow tie - that just made my day
He is SO TINY! He was 6 pounds-ish when he was born. Such a cute little nubbin.
DeleteHis dad put a tuxedo on their baby registry, but it's going to be a good little while before he can wear it :)
I love the one in the K.C. Chiefs jersey, crying loudly over the Super Bowl.
ReplyDeleteHa! Yes!
DeleteSo very cute!
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteCan I borrow him for a few hours?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure his parents wouldn't mind a break - ha!
DeleteBabies are awesome! Especially now that I do not have to change diapers.
ReplyDeleteExactly!
Delete