We have been invaded by ants. Currently they're just in the bathroom. Dr. M says "squish 'em!" That way the scouts won't report back about this vast white playground called our tub, and the rest of the colony will think they died of smallpox & won't invade us. Wait, that didn't really work in history, did it? We came on over here anyway...
Dr. M's second interview has been moved to the 14th - they don't have class on the 9th (oops!). He says they need an admin to keep them straight. I think I'm the person for the job! Now I just have to convince them that there is a job. And that they need to pay me mucho bucks. Ha!
I am actually going for a walk this afternoon! It wasn't my idea, I was asked, but surely even moving my body reluctantly helps my heart... And really, it's GORGEOUS here today - there won't be any reluctance once I step outside the door. Off I go - into the wild blue parking lot! Not a ton of nature to be had at my office...
Update: Apparently I misheard Dr. M, & my grasp of history is so poor that I thought I was making sense. Sorry! There is smallpox involved, but it's instead of squishing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-seven
We had another social gathering at church today (celebrating one of our founding members, who turned 94 this week & who is a total fire...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!