Sunday, October 25, 2015

2015 Project 365 – Week Forty-three

This week was all about the moon and crochet squares. Dr. M also took some lovely fall foliage pictures, which you can see here and here.
Sunday, October 18th     
I took communion to a parishioner and found this guy waiting outside the house. His name is Trouble – ha!


The moon!


Monday, October 19th     
Yup, it’s Halloween around here. This house is on the next street over.


Seen around the yard.


Afternoon moon.


Square #1 of pattern #21.


Tuesday, October 20th                    
Saw this license plate today. It made me laugh.


Just a small taste of the pictures Dr. M took this week.


The moon!


Wednesday, October 21st             
Afternoon moon…


Square #2 of pattern #21.


Thursday, October 22nd   
Dr. M & I went to see The Martian this evening. I loved the book – read it once & listened to it three times – so I was afraid I wouldn’t like the movie. But I enjoyed it a lot! We can’t wait for it to come out on – what? DVD? Netflix? I don’t know how all the cool kids watch movies in their homes these days.


Friday, October 23rd     
Cows, staring at Dr. M.


We had a benefit dinner for my church’s emergency winter shelter. I was part of the wait staff.


Saturday, October 24th     
Square #3 of pattern #21.


Dr. M & I went to see Cinderella at the Dayton Ballet. It was really fun. If you came dressed as a character in the show you got a voucher to go see The Nutcracker, so there were a lot of little princesses in the theater – so cute! Poor Dr. M has been really sick for several days – he did a good job of making sure his cold meds were at maximum effectiveness during the performance.
               


Hope everyone has a great week!

10 comments:

  1. 'Cause the license plate wasn't big enough for "4000 lb Chevy"? ;)


    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of square #1 of pattern 21 remind me of Guatemala. And I love that cat. It certainly has a look that spells trouble. I'm sure he's a pussycat, though.

    It's good to see you still have such lovely flowers around. We finally have sunshine, after a terrible weekend. No real weather trauma, but unpleasant -- except for the fact that we needed rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the moon shots as usual. it amazes me the amount of difference between tuesday and Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture of "Trouble." He has so much personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Trouble" looks deep in thought...probably planning some mayhem. And I believe it's been a while since we've seen cows staring at Dr. M. Love your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That IS a funny license plate. What would motivate someone to put that on their license plate, I wonder? Like, WHY? You'd have to be really proud of that big fish you caught.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because a 9 pound bass is impressive! It would have to be about 15 inches long (if a large mouth), and that's pretty conservative, I think. Maybe he/she won a tournament, or maybe the driver's spouse got the vanity plate because the driver always talks about The Time He/She Caught That Nine Pound Bass. (I sure would).

      Delete
  7. First that gorgeous cat and then cows...wonderful photos in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a week. The cat photograph is perfect. Looks like a professional took it. I hope you sent a copy of it to the owners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...