Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

they wouldn't accept 'spork' either. pissed me off because 1. it IS a word and 2. I would have gotten a huge amount of points!
ReplyDeleteI'm terrible at games, Scrabble in particular although there was a time when I was fairly good at chess.
ReplyDeleteYet they accept some proper nouns and a slew of "words" that, when you ask for the definition, WWF tells you "sorry, that word is an acceptable WWF word but has no definition." Do NOT get me started.
ReplyDeleteYet, I still play it religiously. Yes, I do.
What..."Okay" is the only option you can click on? That's just so wrong!
ReplyDeleteEven I know that Jedi should be an acceptable word. I love Scrabble -- at least, I did. I haven't played in forever, but it's one of the games that I always enjoy. I had no idea you could play online. Poor, old analog me!
ReplyDelete