Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...







I didn't want to jinx things with your last post -- which showed up in my email! Now, this is the second one that's showed up, so I think we have a working system. Hooray! Love the photos. I've added bird feeders at my new place, and little by little, the birdies are coming. I have a pair of doves, a pair of house finches, a pair of cardinals, chickadees, mockingbirds, and a few bluejays who stop by occasionally. Everyone seems to be getting along, although I wish the cardinals would use the feeders rather than feeding on the ground. Still, that's their nature, so I can't fuss too much.
ReplyDeleteexcellent pics!
ReplyDeleteTweet tweet!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are excellent. We hung up a birdfeeder, one that is a solid brick in a cage. In four days, it was gone. Gotta get a fresh one.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures though the world looks really chilly at your house.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. I think a southern accent is probably the easiest to get back, y'all.
ReplyDelete