Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I’m too busy to blog! Or to comment on blogs! I’m still reading most of them though – I have my priorities in order.

But here’s a slice of my life to tide you over until I have more time:

  • Our Saturn is now home & resting comfortably after its multiple surgeries. Actually, I lie – I made it return to work with me this morning.
  • Speaking of surgery, I am FREAKING OUT about my pending surgery next Thursday. I don’t know why, but the closer it gets the more I question whether I really need it (never mind that I kept waking up last night because my arm & shoulder hurt).
  • My boss gave me a project which has kept me busy. Imagine that – busy at work! I don’t know what the world is coming to.
  • Our tomato plant got the blight & then a squirrel stole one of the halfway decent tomatoes. The rest of the plants look outstanding! We think the petunias are going to take over the yard.
  • Last, but not least, I won this! from An Aerial Armadillo. I am beyond excited. Thanks Tessa!

I'll be back this weekend most likely - perhaps with pictures of said exploding petunias, or maybe a discussion of our Furby. We'll see what strikes my fancy.

9 comments:

  1. Take your time. You're going to be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a great deal on your plate. S-L-O-W down, take a deep breath and relax. Everything is going to be just fine. Look at your luck, you won that lovely painting..I'm quite jealous you know. I've never won anything. Wait, I did win a months of the year quilt when I was 12 years old at a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't overdo it. I'll keep 'em crossed for your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have all my symphathy. I've just been through a whole month like that and the one bright light at the end of the tunnel is not the express train coming your way but the absolute sense of achievement and content when all has been overcome and accomplished. Then you pour yourself a l-o-n-g cool drink, sit back and relax for even longer. Thinking of you for your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know September is the month for slowing down, even though the flowers have really taken off by then. Best wishes on your surgery - shoulder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending positive thoughts your way regarding surgery this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How? How did you *win* that great piece of art? S'wunnerful, really wunnerfull...
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the well wishes folks - as you can see from today's post I think I'll be just fine...

    Phillip - Tessa was having a contest on her website - I simply commented with my pet peeve (I actually had two) & she selected the winner from all the commenters. One of the easiest wins I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...