Friday, July 21, 2017

The Honeymooners

As you guys know, my dad got married on the 4th of July, in Hawaii. They were gone for 10 days, spending some time on a cruise ship & some time on the islands. They had a great time! When I looked at the pictures they took, of course I loved the wedding day photos (you can see the one I posted here), but this set really tickled me. You have to click on the first one & then quickly click through the rest - it's like stop motion photography :) They're so cute together. It's a little bit annoying. Ha!












Love you, Daddy & Sue!

9 comments:

  1. They are so cute. I want to go to Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! That's quite an impressive canyon behind them. Not a landscape I would have associated with Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what Steve said. what island is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Waimea Canyon on Kauai - it's called the Grand Canyon of Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two smiling faces. How nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful series. It's great to see people enjoying each other, and life in general.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...