As you guys know, my dad got married on the 4th of July, in Hawaii. They were gone for 10 days, spending some time on a cruise ship & some time on the islands. They had a great time! When I looked at the pictures they took, of course I loved the wedding day photos (you can see the one I posted here), but this set really tickled me. You have to click on the first one & then quickly click through the rest - it's like stop motion photography :) They're so cute together. It's a little bit annoying. Ha!
Love you, Daddy & Sue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-six
I’m laughing at this week’s photos because there are two photos of a wound situation – what an exciting week! Sunday, August 30 th The churc...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...











They look like a fun couple.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your dad!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I want to go to Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! That's quite an impressive canyon behind them. Not a landscape I would have associated with Hawaii.
ReplyDeletewhat Steve said. what island is that?
ReplyDeleteIt's Waimea Canyon on Kauai - it's called the Grand Canyon of Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteTwo smiling faces. How nice. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful series. It's great to see people enjoying each other, and life in general.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable are they?!?!?!!?!?
ReplyDelete