Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waiting, waiting...

So we’re waiting to hear if we’re approved to live in a little house in the middle of Ohio (smack dab in between my job & Dr. M’s new job – ooh I like saying “Dr. M’s new job.” I think I’ll say it again: “Dr. M’s new job.”). And we’re waiting to see when our car will be fixed & how many thousands of dollars it will cost us. They’ve had it for over two weeks now – I don’t think I’m exaggerating the thousands of dollars part. Yikes!

That’s about all that’s going on. Kind of nice, isn’t it?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm going to say it -- "Dr. M's new job." It does have a nice ring to it. :-)

    Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Fifteen

The world seems to be coming apart at the seams, and here I am, writing my little posts… Sunday, April 7 th                               A...