Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Now About What Was I Being Paranoid Again?

Cousin Itt or The Bug?

I'm just too busy doing Very Important Things to write a real blog post. Like, tonight the choir had a pot luck & our first practice of the year. And I've been actually WORKING at work. And Dr. M has been sick, so I'm cutting down on my own productivity in sympathy.

So ANYWAY, I thought I'd just share a picture of the front of my head. I thought it would be funny to brush my hair forward like that. What it was, was claustrophobic. Man I have a lot of hair! Wasn't it just yesterday that I worried that I was losing my hair?

P.S. Check out Dr. M's post from this evening - you can see some of what we've been up to.

7 comments:

  1. I have hair envy. Mine's thinning so badly... but of course, I probably have about 30 years on you, so I'm right on course.

    What is this "working at work" of which you speak? Isn't there supposed to be a law against that, or something? ;)

    Off I go to Dr. M's, to see what I can see. (More than you, in that photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is definitely not thinning. Nor is your puckish sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly thought that was the back of your head :) haha!

    DANG... you got some hair girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bug? Bug? Is that you?

    (BTW, have you checked out dried fruit? Dried cherries are awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cousin It,
    Have you seen Dana. ? One never knows what they may find on your blog. You crazy crazy woman. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Cousin It,
    Have you seen Dana. ? One never knows what they may find on your blog. You crazy crazy woman. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. my hair is very fine. I always wanted thick luxurious hair. a hairdresser told me once that people with fine hair actually have more hair than those with thick hair. yeah, whatever. my hair wants to grow forward. I spent years training it to stay out of my face by brushing it back and away. every time I get a haircut though, they always want to brush it forward onto my forehead. first thing I do when I walk out the door is push it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...