Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Picture in Words Wednesday

Bad blogger that I am I neglected to take a picture, but I think you will be able to see it in your mind's eye:

Just now I was emptying the trash out of my car when I realized that I was looking at a Tale of Halloween Debauchery. There must have been 20 (twenty!) wrappers from those little fun size Almond Joy bars in amongst my tissues & chewing gum wrappers. The only reason there weren't an equal number of fun size Milk Dud boxes (tiny little boxes!) is that I put them in the recycle bin.

I'm fairly certain that I didn't eat all of those Almond Joys & Milk Duds in one day, but it's all kind of a blur so who knows. Well, my thighs know...

7 comments:

  1. Oh...I can picture it! Looks like my car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noticed your comment through another blog. Though halloween debauchery is far behind me, I have a half bowl of candy left; my crowd was rather thin this year. Be glad to ship them to add to the fray.
    Cheers,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I've been raiding the kids' candy and accidentally left the wrappers sitting on the couch where I fell asleep watching tv one night. I heard B's indignant "MOM!" the next morning when she reached the living room before me. "Did you eat all of this out of my bag?" Guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! And let the holiday season begin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sort of why I'm glad we don't get any trick or treaters out here. but this reminds me of my dilemma, there is not good place to hang or keep a trash bag in the new car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only hand out candy I don't like. That way I'm not tempted with leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Contrary to Stephen's plan, this year we bought a couple of bags of candy we DO like because we're sure to have leftovers. We're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...