Tuesday, September 12, 2017

10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month! This time the 10th was on a Sunday so I decided to give it a go. I was up early for a change, eating breakfast in bed & playing on my iPad.


Look here! I am driving all by myself to the senior center to sing with my dad & aunts.


The senior center has some lovely crepe myrtles. I didn't take any pictures of people because I'm a terrible blogger.


Heading from the senior center to church - I opened the sun roof on the car. It was a lovely day.


The funky little church I'm attending now.


On my way home from church I stopped at Sheetz for the best egg salad sandwiches in the world, and I was rewarded with a special surprise! I love Cadbury Eggs. Ha!


Lunch!


Afternoon baseball is the best.


I took a little ramble in the back yard.


My friend Betina was riding out the storm in Florida and talking about stress eating chocolate. So in solidarity with her I took ONE BITE of ice cream.


It was a really nice day. I enjoyed getting out & about on my own! What did you do on Sunday?

10 comments:

  1. You had more fun on the 10th than I did!

    Wait, what? You ate ONE BITE of ice cream? Where do you get your willpower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Sunday we had our son and his fiance over for brunch, the ast time we'll see them before the wedding, and gave them their wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched hurricane coverage on t.v. all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that egg salad sandwich. And those chips. But they don't look nearly as good as that photo of you driving your very own self in your very own car. That's flat exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm...Phish Food! One of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that egg salad and chips do look good. so glad you are ambulatory again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunday was...too long ago! Can't remember! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHH girl - Cadbury eggs & I have a special relationship.
    I love stained glass sun ray colors.
    I havent played Words with Friends in the longest. I love that game

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your picture reminded me that some of my favorite childhood memories involve my grandmother's egg salad sandwich lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just perused two or three of your posts and am loving all the Bug sightings, and varied eye expressions! A very photogenic Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...