Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...





And barkless too. That old boy looks like a real love.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie. Made me smile just to see him.
ReplyDeletesurfing around looking for ideas for local activities (near Beavercreek, Ohio) found your entries for Siebenthaler Fen, one of my favorite places. I am Southerner (born & raised upstate SC) but in Ohio in adulthood (marriage to Yankees will do that for a person!). am enjoying reading through your notes, book recommendations, nursing home visits, choir, etc. (lots of similar interests). Loving seeing the beautiful daffodils pictured, our Ohio flowers beginning to pick out but not as advanced as yours. Anyway, thanks for sharing your writings.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE
ReplyDelete(And thank goodness, a post that doesn't mention the C-word.)
Beautiful Dog!
ReplyDelete