Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...






So that's where my robin went to!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the different birds! Right now, our feeder is still mobbed by sparrows and house finches, but I do get the occasional cardinal, red-belly, and now goldfinch. We've got the nuthatches as well. They're so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe robins got here back in February, but then disappeared during the heavy snows. Now they're everywhere.
looks like my bird feeder though no Eastern Bluebird (?). Pretty!
ReplyDeleteEastern Bluebird male, yes.
Deletegreat pics!
ReplyDeleteOh, splendid!
ReplyDeleteOh, my. So sweet they are. Made me smile.
ReplyDeleteThat cardinal looks like he's waiting for a late bus.
ReplyDelete