Well, I’m officially declaring Open Enrollment complete. There are
still some odds and ends hanging out there, but for the most part the big scary
things are done. Whew!
Sunday, July 19th
Everywhere I went, I gathered food to bring home (eggs from our Associate Pastor’s chickens, tomatoes from Dad & Sue’s garden).
Sunday, July 19th
Everywhere I went, I gathered food to bring home (eggs from our Associate Pastor’s chickens, tomatoes from Dad & Sue’s garden).
Monday, July 20th
From the socials Monday evening: So I had a hair miracle this morning & couldn’t wait to get on here & share. I was supposed to wash my hair yesterday morning (it had been a week since my last wash) but I decided to have Unselfcare Sunday & just not mess with it. I pulled it up, put on a shower cap, & took my shower. When I got out I decided I was cute & just put a clip on it & wore it to church. I never took it down & when I got up this morning it was STILL CUTE. So I wore it this way to work. People, I have still not taken it down. Dare I go for day 3?
I did NOT go for day 3. I actually think I could have pulled it off, but my head was VERY TIRED of the hairband.
I do not like carrots.
Dr. M had rice and gravy with his tomatoes & eggs (plus livermush – they were still frying it when he took the photo).
Sign in the bathroom at my audiologist’s office. Made me laugh.
Progress on my super secret project.
I’m thankful that in my dream last night my mother seemed to be handling her incarceration in the federal pen rather well. My uncle Bill was there too. I don’t know what they did – but I suspect it has something to do with the Brookford Mafia (this is an inside joke) and I want to know where my share of the dirty money is!
Have you had any weird dreams lately? Do tell!
Hmmmm... I see a starfish to go with your octopus. I wonder: will some coral or a parrotfish be next? That baby rudbeckia's cute as can be, and so was your hair clip. I always wanted long hair, but once it hit a certain length I never could stand it, so off it came. I rarely remember my dreams for more than a minute after I wake up, but I do remember a recent one. I was on my way "somewhere," and was in danger of running out of gas. I kept asking how far it was to the next gas station, and it always was just down the road. When I woke up, I still was two and a half miles away according to the last dude I asked.
ReplyDelete