Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-six
I’m laughing at this week’s photos because there are two photos of a wound situation – what an exciting week! Sunday, August 30 th The churc...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...




Wow! Those are beautiful! Is that a cut-flower farm?
ReplyDeleteI think it is! It's been lovely this year.
Deletepretty
ReplyDeleteToday in Portland it's dark and dreary, so I do appreciate your sunny and colorful pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe had to pull our zinnias and sun flowers out last week. So sad. They were beautiful all summer long. I threw my last arrangement away this morning.
ReplyDeleteWho needs words with wildlife like this!
ReplyDeleteSuch abundance! I love the mix of colors. I've been to a wildflower seed farm that's pretty impressive, with huge blocks of single colors, but I do enjoy scenes like this.
ReplyDeleteFor a "wordless" Wednesday, there sure is some joyful noise going on here!
ReplyDelete