Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

Yay!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so envious. Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteS
8 days for me. I can't wait. Where ae you going? We are going to the beach at Panama City.
ReplyDeleteWe're going to the NC Outer Banks for a few days & then to visit our folks further west in NC. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeleteWordless comment: ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteHave a great rime and do something naughty...and then blog about it.
ReplyDeleteThat's technically not wordless...but have fun anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteI wondered if anyone would point that out :)
Delete