Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...
What wonderful photos! I know birds' feathers are wonderful insulation, but I still wish the snow would be gone, already, so they could be even happier!
ReplyDeleteThere's almost nothing prettier than a cardinal in the snow -- except maybe TWO cardinals in the snow.
ReplyDeleteYeah, what Steve Reed said. And that last picture just made me smile. :-)
ReplyDeleteThose cardinals actually seem to LIKE the snow. Silly boids.
ReplyDeletegreat shots
ReplyDeleteCardinals are such colourful birds. Just what you need to brighten up a wintry day. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment.
ReplyDelete