Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...





That looks good. I can't find Moon & Stars here but we do have some sweet melons - I may have to make a trip to the store!
ReplyDeleteMoon & Stars - what a great name.
ReplyDeletewe've had several watermelons here this summer but not that kind. I had never seen it before.
ReplyDeleteYup, still want watermelon now. Going to the grocery store tomorrow!
ReplyDelete