These are things that my friends have recently posted on my wall or tagged me in. It's nice to see that they're so worried about my mental health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...




Hilarious! I'm passing this on to someone I think will appreciate it, though she knits more than she crochets.
ReplyDeleteHa! Excellent! I love that cracker. And the cat-in-the-fries-hat!
ReplyDeletehee hee
ReplyDeleteYou're stealing my thunder!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the humor (but you ruined that saltine cracker from ever being slathered with peanut butter).
ReplyDeleteIn your response on the Carolina Parrothead's blog, you said something about HR in Hickory? I take that to be Hickory, NC? I lived there from 84-86, before being exiled from the South for nearly 3 decades. It's a great town.
http://www.thepulpitandthepen.com
hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteConcerning the noose the wife is knitting, thank God I'm on dayshift again while my wife works from home.
ReplyDelete