Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...
yours? I have a jigsaw puzzle app on my tablet but I keep them small, 288 pieces.
ReplyDeleteI used to do an online puzzle & always loved it - is this an app?
ReplyDeleteI have a puzzle on my kitchen table right now. It's a summer scene. I should be doing a fall scene, but we've been very slow about getting this one together. Love puzzles.
ReplyDeleteI think I haven't the patience for puzzles online. I'm the type that is apt to take the scissors to a piece to make it fit!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThat looked like one of the towns on Italy's Amalfi coast.
ReplyDeleteYears ago, before the kids, my wife tried to get me interested in puzzles. It was an utter failure, I just didn't have the patience for them.
Funny thing though, its been way over twenty years since the last time we tried working on one of those puzzles but I recently saw three of them on the shelf in a closet.