So, I have a couple of blog friends who are doing the "10 on 10" dealio - where you take a picture each hour for 10 hours on the 10th of the month. I totally meant to do it on Saturday, when the pictures had a chance of being interesting, but I forgot. And then this morning I had the bright idea of doing 14 on 14! Brilliant! Yeah, not really - ha! But I did it, so you get to suffer through it. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger. You know, if you want to mess with that.
- 7:00 a.m. Packing all my bags in the car - lunch, purse & crochet bag.
- 8:00 a.m. Almost to the office - woot!
- 9:00 a.m. Morning light through my office window - I often have to stick something up there to keep it out of my eyes this time of year.
- 10:00 a.m. Time for a snack - whole grain goldfish & Diet Sundrop.
- 11:00 a.m. Busy busy busy!
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch! Grilled chicken, broccoli & a wild & brown rice mixture.
- 1:00 p.m. Spent some of my lunch hour crocheting.
- 2:00 p.m. Is eating all I do at work? This is chopped apple, banana & I remembered to add the slivered almonds after I took the picture.
- 3:00 p.m. Potty break. Mary was wondering why in the world I had my camera in the bathroom. So was I. Ha!
- 4:00 p.m. Time to do some filing.
- 5:00 p.m. Homeward bound!
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner - Dr. M was teaching late so I made myself egg salad & livermush toast (on Amy's homemade bread - thanks Amy!).
- 7:00 p.m. Facebooking.
- 8:00 p.m. If you look closely you'll see my crochet stuff on the swing. It was so nice to sit outside & work on it a while.
There you have it. A day in the life. Right now we've got NCAA basketball on & I'm working on this post. Then it's bed time. I can hardly stand the excitement. But you know? I kind of like my life. I just need to add a few more fruits & veggies to my days!