1. Baked beans & BBQ - it's what's for breakfast!
2. Spent some time watching this John Oliver clip about how it's time to give our U.S. territories voting rights.
3. Lunch! Strawberry rhubarb jelly, peanut butter, & banana on homemade bread.
4. Watched my dad fix the switch on a lamp. And by watch, I mean I took his picture before going & doing other things.
5. My daily walk! Just a brief photo journey around the yard.
6. Came back in & read some blogs.
7. "Let" my dad beat me in Horse. Heh.
8. Dinner! That's a salad plate, but I still ate WAY TOO MUCH crockpot mac & cheese. Urgh.
9. This is what I did off & on today. Finished the 4th square after dinner & then wove in all the loose ends. I had quite a pile when I was done! I usually do this as I go along, but figured this was a nice mindless task to do while talking to people. My brother, for example, who came by for a little while. I'm a terrible blogger - I forgot to get his picture.
10. Not really a picture, but I just wanted to show why we're enjoying our time down south - it's 46 degrees in Xenia right now :)