1. Ready to work! It's just a little chilly in my office in the mornings - today I thought I'd drink some hot tea. I would love to say that I had bed head, but to be quite frank, I did actually brush my hair. I think maybe I need a trim?
2. Breakfast! Cheesy grits & runny eggs - yum!
3. The other day I walked into the kitchen & saw this in the window - made me smile (a lot). I had mentioned to Dr. M that I wanted to put these guys in between the double panes, but I don't really have the wing span to open the window myself. So of course Dr. M did it for me. (Note, this is a little video - we'll see if it works!)
4. Went out to get the mail. Just a bit breezy!
5. I took a walk down our road, then I wandered into the bit of woods off of the road. Next time I need to wear my hiking boots!
7. My office gets a bit warm in the afternoons - the benefit of direct sunlight in my windows. I've ordered some light blocking curtains - otherwise summer might be a bit rough!
8. Dr. M put together this etagere for my bathroom - he's pretty darned handy to have around. Note: I'm pretty sure that it was my phone that was tilting - not the etagere!
9. Good thing it's almost 5:00 - I'm getting so sleepy...
10. We watched two of the Madagascar movies - the one with the Afro Circus (hilarious!) and then this one where John Malkovich is a giant octopus. Fun Friday night in the Bug Household!
How was your day?