Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...











at the new house? we used to have robins all year at the city house. here, an hour away, I haven't seen a single robin the whole time we have been here.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that water is fascinating. These birds seem to agree.
ReplyDeleteSplish splash!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great series! I love photos of birds bathing. That sixth photo cracks me up -- the starling seems to be having a good laugh over it all.
ReplyDeleteI think this must be your new place? If it has robins, I approve heartily.
Those blasted birds don't seem to know when it's cold outside!
ReplyDeleteBirds are so hilarious in a bird bath. I always laugh at how widely the water gets flung.
ReplyDelete