2017: A random review
- We moved to NC in March and are so glad that we're here!
- In May I had to start using a walker & had my second hip surgery in August, AND IT WAS A MIRACLE!!! You should have seen me running around at my nephew's wedding (IN HEELS) on Saturday, or playing ping pong on Sunday night. So so very thankful.
- I read 72 books in 2017. I used to post a monthly list of the books that I read, but I since I mainly read series books it was getting a little boring. But I like reading other people's lists, so maybe in 2018 I'll just post stand-alone books.
- I didn't participate in the Moogly Crochet-Along in 2017, but I am feeling antsy & I think I'm going to make two blankets in 2018.
- Friday was my last day at my old job & that morning I tried to log in to do the handful of final tasks I'd allotted for the day & found out that they'd terminated me early. Oops! I still did a conference call, and later in the morning they got it sorted out so that I could log in. Then I clocked out early to go to my nephew's wedding rehearsal. It was such a weird day - very anticlimactic. However, onward!
- I start my new job tomorrow. Better go pack my lunch!