I have been SO BUSY this week. Work work work. Stay up too late watching baseball (or more accurately having it on in the background while I do other stuff). Mow. I must have looked like I was having a stroke because one of our neighbors came over & offered to do it for free - he probably couldn't stand to watch.
I was going to try to write a poem but my head is full of all these other kinds of words. I think I'll just veg out with some puzzles & crochet tonight.
Speaking of crochet - remember this picture?
I mostly finished the project last weekend, but didn't want to share it until I had attached the button - which I did in about five minutes today during my lunch break.
See - it's a bag! It was so much fun to make. I'm going to experiment with other sizes. But maybe not tonight. Maybe I'll just put the bag back into its pouch & use it as a pillow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-seven
We had another social gathering at church today (celebrating one of our founding members, who turned 94 this week & who is a total fire...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

Very neat! You are a talented girl. I really like it. Is the bag that's holding the pillow what the pillow opens up into? I have difficulty imagining the transformation.... my own short sightedness. Great bag, nice pillow and perfect for the ballpark at a Braves game.
ReplyDeleteOoh I knew I forgot something - yes, the bag is stuffed inside the pillow. I'll have to take a couple of pictures of the "transformation" stage!
DeleteIt's a pillow...it's a bag...it's a Pillow Bag!
ReplyDeleteIf I put eyes on it maybe I can call it a Pillow Pet :)
DeleteThose colors are fabulous. You make me want to start crocheting again. I really enjoyed it. The bag is very cool.
ReplyDeleteI say go for it!
DeleteWOW! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteMow? I thought we agreed on sheep? ;)
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteLOL - yes we did. Where are our sheep?
DeleteSounds like you have nice neighbors ... whenever I do stuff in the yard, mine just laugh and point (or cry at the thought of the plummeting property values). But I do think you should go with the sheep idea.
ReplyDeleteWe have an eclectic neighborhood - but yes, there are definitely some nice ones. Although I'm sure there's some laughing & pointing going on too!
DeleteWell done, Bug!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely project.
I would take your neighbor up on his/her offer.
People love being helpful --it makes them feel good!
Happy weekend.
Nice! And the stitches are so even. Impressive!
ReplyDeleteThat hat would be like wearing a rainbow on your head. How cheerful!
ReplyDeleteOh I do love the colors, Bug. Right now I am fuming because my knitting slipped off the needle and I can't figure out what I missed when I picked up the stitches. Guess it will be down to the knit shop in the rain tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors, and the concept. My aunt made me a fleece travel blanket that folds up on itself into a little pillow. It's really great. It's not as colorful as yours, though - those colors really shine!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a hat! That's the coolest thing. Veg away if you can produce stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with your skills! When it comes to knitting or crocheting, I have two left hands. My mother tried her best to teach me all domestic skills and told me I'd never find a husband if I didn't learn them all. Now I tell her that I even found two - hah!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool! You are so talented! And I DO love the colors.
ReplyDeletetotally cool!
ReplyDelete