Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...
Wow!!! Looks absolutely amazing!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great spot to relax and watch life unfold.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a very relaxing place. That was the whole idea, right? :)
ReplyDeleteS
Looks wonderful! Enjoy yourselves! :)
ReplyDeleteThe post labels say it all, "beach" "road trip." Glad you are having such a good time.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time. Soak it up.
ReplyDeleteI just turned ripe for a vacation!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh... Looks relaxing.
ReplyDelete