Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-six
I’m laughing at this week’s photos because there are two photos of a wound situation – what an exciting week! Sunday, August 30 th The churc...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...
Well, you got my attention! :-)
ReplyDeleteIs that a Longaberger basket?
Nope :)
DeleteIndeed, in so many ways, it is the antithesis of a Longaberger basket, as far as its basketness goes...
DeleteCute plastic basket. Am I missing something?
ReplyDeletenew laundry basket?
ReplyDeleteI want it! Filled with candy!
ReplyDeleteHa! It had a couple of Mallo Cups in it when I presented it to her ;-)
DeleteIt's a bike basket! Does this mean you're getting one? Woo-hoo!
ReplyDeleteDing, ding, ding!!! We have a winner... ;-)
DeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteIf that isn't hanging from the front of a pink Schwinn, then something is terribly wrong.
ReplyDeleteNot pink, but...
DeleteTease, indeed!
ReplyDeleteLOL - all will be revealed tomorrow (although the cat is mostly out of the basket already). Ha!
ReplyDeleteHa! I don't think there ever truly was a cat in the basket :-) Anyway, you can figure out the basket when you get home. I've figured out everything else, and I think you're good to go.
DeleteHope you enjoy your new ride.
ReplyDeleteEvery so often I think riding a bike would be fun, but then I sit on one had remember how uncomfortable they are. Wonder if you can fit a tractor seats to a bicycle? ;)
S
It can be done, S...bicycle seats ride on top of a steel post. Pick your seat and get somebody to weld it to an appropriate post, and there you go! Plunk that sucker on a nice big beach cruiser and you're set. :-)
DeleteI feel tomorrow's blog post topic coming on. ;)
DeleteYou're getting a bicycle!
ReplyDeleteShe just took it for a spin :-)
DeleteBike saddles have come a LONG way -- there are all kinds and all levels of tush-protection. Go for it Lowandslow...
ReplyDelete