Happy birthday dear heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty-one
We got some hard news this week, but also some good things happened. Let’s dive right in. Sunday, October 4 th This was actually Monday morn...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...


Happy Birthday Dr. M. I hope you're having a special day.
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh! You guys are adorable, and you look so happy. Happy birthday, Dr. M. I hope it's grand.
ReplyDeleteQuite a looker, too! Happy Birthday, Mike!
ReplyDeleteThank you, dear lady!
DeleteCongratulations Bug...this is a blessing and something to celebrate. :-)
ReplyDeleteAwww...both of you, so cute! Happy birthday to your old man.
ReplyDeleteFor us, it will be 25 years in a few days.
And he makes a pretty darned dashing pirate, too!
ReplyDelete'Course the fair maiden he carried off ain't bad neither.
Happy birthday to the man!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Dr. M.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY to the buccaneer and poet supreme.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! Happy Belated Birthday to your husband!
ReplyDelete