I'm just doing this post because I had too many pictures for Saturday on my P365. I've got another post scheduled for Friday with even more pictures!
A friend from church told me about "vegan ice cream," which is basically mashed banana mixed with baking cocoa. I tried it and YUM (I've also added PB2 to get that Reese's Cup flavor). But it was freezing too hard in my freezer - I had to soften it in the microwave to eat it & then the texture was weird... So I had this great idea!
Perfect! I do have to soak the popsicle in warm water to loosen it, but this works very well for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-six
I’m laughing at this week’s photos because there are two photos of a wound situation – what an exciting week! Sunday, August 30 th The churc...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

Vegan ice pops! Well I never. One never stops discovering things on this amazing WWW. Wow.
ReplyDeleteWhat, I wonder, is PB2. ?
Powdered peanut butter...all the flavor, 85% less fat.
Deletegood thing I don't mind eating animal products.
ReplyDeleteHow much of each do you mix up? I'm all intrigued now!!! I just bought some molds too!
ReplyDeleteIt looks disgusting. But then I just made a loaf of Double Chocolate Banana Bread and it looks pretty bad, too. But it tastes wonderful, especially with a scoop of Death by Chocolate ice cream over it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an inventive snack that isn't terrible health wise.
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued... I want the instructions (how much banana and cocoa powder, and do you mix it by hand or with an electric mixer?).
ReplyDeleteHa - that does look sort of disgusting, doesn't it? But chocolate banana peanut butter is a WIN for me - much better for me than Ben & Jerry's :)
ReplyDeleteI did use a mixer this time because I was mashing four bananas (I usually just do it by hand). I mixed in about a tablespoon of the chocolate (a little goes a LONG way), and probably 3 tablespoons of the powdered peanut butter. I just eyeball it & do taste tests (although I admit it's tastier frozen than unfrozen). Also, I could have used another banana - I didn't get all the popsicles filled up all the way.