Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...
It looks cold on that beach but the dogs don't seem to mind.
ReplyDeleteI've only taken Minnie to the beach once. she wasn't too sure about the vastness of the water and then the wind picked up and it started raining buckets. we were soaked to the skin before we got back to the car.
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteSay "salty dog" to me, and I think grapefruit juice and vodka. Then, I go searching for this.
ReplyDelete