You’ll be relieved to hear that this week isn’t a selfie extravaganza.
It’s actually mostly flowers and pizza (with a side of Grim Reaper). Enjoy!
Sunday, August 16th
My Finch Selfcare app has a prompt where you pick an area you want to work on each week (remember the candle fiasco?). Anyway, this week I chose Take a Photo of Something You Love. Today’s photo was a zinnia with a butterfly (a Silver Spotted Skipper, according to The Google) and an azalea blossom. Happy sigh.
Sunday, August 16th
My Finch Selfcare app has a prompt where you pick an area you want to work on each week (remember the candle fiasco?). Anyway, this week I chose Take a Photo of Something You Love. Today’s photo was a zinnia with a butterfly (a Silver Spotted Skipper, according to The Google) and an azalea blossom. Happy sigh.
Look who I got behind today! I would love to know the story behind this. It’s a little early for Halloween, right?
I was washing my hands in the bathroom and caught sight of my hair in the mirror. I’m not sure what’s going on here, but as far as I know, it had been that way for a while.
Deck flowers! Ms. Pinky looking prehistoric, and the little buttonhole zinnias looking lovely. (Yes, Ms. Pinky, you’re lovely too.)
LOOK OH MY GOSH I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! This isn’t a great photo, but the bridge on the road that I like to take to work has been fixed! It was damaged during Hurricane Helene (October 2024) and it has felt like forever. This was small potatoes compared to the damage in the mountains, but it really made my day when I drove by & the Road Closed sign was gone.
Peaches is blooming up a storm!
This is my Photo of Something I Love from today. He has been working SO HARD to take care of his dad lately. He’s been the only person in charge of his dad’s care for 7 years now, and just recently that care has ramped up to an every day visit situation with the introduction of insulin into the mix. It’s been exhausting – physically and emotionally – and I’m so proud of how well Dr. M has handled things. He just works to figure things out and do what is in the best interest of his father.
What are you trying to get out of doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!