This week was all Octopus, all the time. I made him for my best friend’s
daughter’s baby shower and fortunately for you and everyone around me, the
shower was on Saturday.
Sunday, August 2nd
Here is the alternate underbelly, which I have to say is much cuter than the other one I made. I started crocheting it to the main body, but had to take several days because the ball that I used was slightly too large and I had to really muscle the two pieces together. I took many breaks!
Sunday, August 2nd
Here is the alternate underbelly, which I have to say is much cuter than the other one I made. I started crocheting it to the main body, but had to take several days because the ball that I used was slightly too large and I had to really muscle the two pieces together. I took many breaks!
Monday, August 3rd
Crazy busy day at work. No photo.
No photo today either. What the heck!
Wednesday, August 5th
My walking buddy couldn’t make it for our mall walk, but I made good use of my time in the Dillard's bra department. Ha!
Thursday,
August 6th
Photo shoot! I think Mr. Otis Spunkmeyer Octopus turned out to be pretty cute!
Friday,
August 7th
The theme of the baby shower was “under construction,” so I ordered some fun construction ribbon and “made” my boss make the bow for the box. She did a great job!
Saturday,
August 8th
Shower day! A good time was had by all. There were a lot of folks there (of course I didn’t capture any crowd shots) and they got a lot of good stuff. Fun!
I’m writing this post between social engagements (my church, and then
a musical event at Sue’s church – she & daddy are singing!). I think I might have to go into my office
tomorrow and just shut the door for the day.
My walking buddy couldn’t make it for our mall walk, but I made good use of my time in the Dillard's bra department. Ha!
Photo shoot! I think Mr. Otis Spunkmeyer Octopus turned out to be pretty cute!
The theme of the baby shower was “under construction,” so I ordered some fun construction ribbon and “made” my boss make the bow for the box. She did a great job!
Shower day! A good time was had by all. There were a lot of folks there (of course I didn’t capture any crowd shots) and they got a lot of good stuff. Fun!
Dr. M is at his dad’s house administering his first dose of insulin. We’ve been expecting this day would come and now it’s here. Dr. M will go to his dad’s every day for now – we may look into getting some assistance in the future. His dad is 94 and has been a diabetic for a long time – it’s pretty amazing that he made it this far without insulin injections!
Now, I have some plans for that other underbelly that didn’t work on Otis. We’ll see how that goes! How was your week? Octopus free, I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!