I just reviewed this week’s pictures and they’re all ME ME ME. Sorry.
I’ll try to do better next week!
Sunday, August 9th
But before we get to me, here are Dad & Sue, trying to start a revival at Sue’s church! I had a lovely time, but by the end I decided that my exposure to evangelicalism had hit critical mass. Ha! P.S. Sorry for the crazy lady (me) singing on the chorus.
Sunday, August 9th
But before we get to me, here are Dad & Sue, trying to start a revival at Sue’s church! I had a lovely time, but by the end I decided that my exposure to evangelicalism had hit critical mass. Ha! P.S. Sorry for the crazy lady (me) singing on the chorus.
Monday, August 10th
I texted this to Dr. M. Something seemed to have gone awry with my “updo.” Made me laugh. But I had a good walk at the mall with my bestie, so that part was ok.
It looks JUST LIKE the picture, right? Ugly, but tasty. We usually get the one that has four peppers and add extra rice, but I couldn’t resist the terribly cute little box of one.
We actually walked twice this week! Click on the photo to embiggen it so you can read this week’s sermon (“millennial” made me laugh).
I was trying to get a photo of this really cool shirt my coworker gave me. It’s longer in the back than the front. It looks better in person.
When they say sour they mean sour! I like all the flavors except for pink grapefruit & yet I still eat the pink grapefruit & then I look like this.
I was influenced to get this weird lipstick stain where you put it on & then peel it off. I like the color pretty well – we’ll see if it’s actually long lasting or not. It reminds me of the lipstick I used to get years ago that went on blue or purple & then changed to pink or red. No peeling necessary!
How was your week?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!