Dr. M & I both took photos of the zinnias this week, but our focus
was just a smidge different.
Sunday, August 23rd
Peaches the Rose is just so pretty right now. I love how the flowers cluster together to give you these big floofy blossoms.
Sunday, August 23rd
Peaches the Rose is just so pretty right now. I love how the flowers cluster together to give you these big floofy blossoms.
Monday,
August 24th
Dr.
M’s zinnia flowers – he caught a photo of a butterfly too!Here are my zinnia photos. I posted them with this caption: Things die & things bloom & we go on and on. Good news? Hard news? Yes.
Dr. M’s Dolly post.
I was trying to find the end of this yarn and it was giving me fits!
A friend posted a poem talking about going to Goodwill & getting a prom dress from 1982. Which made me go track down a photo of me from 1982 wearing my senior prom dress. Ha! The one on the left is from 1981, my junior year. P.S. the advantage of going to your proms stag is that you don't have to crop anyone out of your photos later.
I decided to add leftover homemade bourbon chicken to our morning omelet & the verdict from Dr. M and me: Weird.
Later - I am entirely TOO FULL of banana pudding to change that paragraph up there. What food is too tempting for you to resist?
I laughed out loud at Dr. M's tribute pan! The yarn you were trying to find the end of looks like some sort of string candy, but that starfish! Good heavens. Those slightly crossed eyes really do give it quite an expression! I'm glad you're happy with those hearing aids, too. Fully functioning body parts are pretty darned important!
ReplyDelete