This is my last Thankful Thursday…until after my hip surgery. So, that right there is something to be thankful about! What else?
· I’m thankful that I actually woke up on time this morning – I have no memory of hearing or turning off my alarm clock.
· I love that I make myself laugh on a daily basis. Like today when I almost had a worker’s comp claim when I injured myself putting new staples in the stapler. Really! That thing is a menace!
· I also laughed as I was trying to take pictures of the Queen Anne’s Lace that is so abundant on the roadsides right now.
· Oh look – I was somewhat successful. Kinda hard when you’re driving…
· Here’s another thing I was laughing about. I was grousing that there was so much traffic on my way home – why there are about 10 cars in front of me! Usually there are only about two or three. I guess I’m a little bit spoiled.
· I’m so so thankful that at least for now there’s nothing wrong with my kidneys.
· I’m just beyond thankful for the squirrel in our back yard that is causing Dr. M to guffaw in the kitchen. The squirrel is burying sunflower seeds all over our yard & then running back under the bird feeder to get more – scattering all the sparrows as he goes. Dr. M is calling it Bowling for Sparrows. Too funny!
OK, that’s enough for now. What are you thankful for?