Sunday, February 9, 2014

2014 Project 365 – Week Six

What a week! Dr. M fell one day & has been really sore, and I spent most of the day yesterday at a funeral. We were pretty pitiful. And we got more of that four letter word that I’m tired of typing. Here’s hoping that this coming week is much better!

Sunday, February 2nd   
Instead of watching that “other” game, Dr. M & I enjoyed the Puppy Bowl.


Monday, February 3rd
The moon!


Tuesday, February 4th            
Geese in the sky…


Dr. M took some fabulous pictures today. Here is one. Go here to check out the rest.


I saw this cool license plate today. A stretch goal for most of us, right?


Wednesday, February 5th
Dr. M’s caption for this photo is, “How long oh Lord?”


Thursday, February 6th    
Dr. M did some meandering today.






Friday, February 7th   
Part of my lunch. The other part was a veggie burger and jello :)


The Weekly Squirrel.


The moon!


Saturday, February 8th    
This cardinal can’t BELIEVE what’s going on over there!


Yep, it’s a riot all right.


The bulletin from today’s funeral. Betsy’s light shone brightly and she will definitely be missed!


Have a great week!


Most of our photos are taken with a 12 megapixel Nikon D5000 DSLR, using a 55-200mm zoom lens. This is the camera that Dr. M takes with him most days. He also takes pictures with our old reliable 7 megapixel Canon Powershot A710.  The Bug uses our new Nikon Coolpix S6200 most of the time. If you’re interested in which camera was used for a particular shot, just ask! 

16 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by being sick and tired of the snow and cold. Bad weather never affected me in a negative way. Hey, I was the kid who was excited about bad weather, because that meant I could stay inside and read. "Nice" weather always meant we had to do farm chores outside while watching our friends go off to have fun at the local swimming hole... But by the time February rolled around in Buffalo, even I used to get antsy for warmer temps and some sunshine.

    I feel like I'm turning into your lunch box stalker...but I gotta ask. What are those things in the bottom left compartment of your lunch box? The things that look like charred banana peels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet potato planks. Drizzled with olive oil and then baked...they were a bit charred but tasty!

      Delete
  2. always love your week in pictures but really Mary and Joseph need to take matters into their own hands and dig baby Jesus out of the snow instead of praying for god to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it was a rough week over there! You are so good about packing your lunch...it definitely makes a difference financially and health wise.

    No more snow, no more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWMBO would say the sweet potatoes are better when they're charred. (Or as I put it "burnt to a crisp!")

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the moon pics. And the house as seen through the falling snow looks like it could be on a Christmas card. Wonderful photos. :)

    And I hope this week is better for you both. (A single patty bacon veggie burger for me, please.)

    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about Dr. M's fall. Kinda scary even when you don't get really hurt. We're getting some of the dirty word stuff here. Our Milwaukee daughter says she doesn't know enough expletives to describe the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your Milwaukee daughter...I love snow, but there comes a point when it needs to go away! I'm okay...I really hurt, but this, too, shall pass.

      Delete
    2. snow/ house Christmas card scene, my fav.
      Nativity caption, priceless!
      Sorry about your Betsy loss.
      And hope this week is better!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...