I forgot it was Monday because I had the day off. And, actually, it's a wonder I went to church yesterday because, really, I've had no clue when and where I am. I haven't worked since December 22nd. This must be how being retired feels... So, in keeping with the random that is my brain today, here is a list:
1. Go check out Dr. M's last post here. It has sheep (Gasp! I know!), and cows, and birds seen at my dad's house, and hilarious captions.
2. We found a house to rent while we were in NC over Christmas. It's not quite, but almost exactly between my dad and Dr. M's dad, in a little subdivision, but in the country. There's a gas station not too far away, but it's almost 10 miles to a grocery store, fast food, or pizza. That will take some getting used to! I think Dr. M plans to do a lot of cooking (I HOPE Dr. M plans to do a lot of cooking!).
3. We plan to be moved by the end of February. That little sentence is quite exhausting. I'll just move on to the next item.
4. There is no next item. Oh, yes - I'm sort of close to being done with the temperature monster, but not really. I only have two more rows to crochet (ran out of purple). but I still need to weave in a gazillion ends and then do the border. I'll post a picture of it later because...
5. I'm doing Project 365 again next year! And I just this minute realized that I haven't taken a picture yet today... So, I guess I'm done with this post & off to find a subject worthy of photography.