Just heard on my audio book: "Someone once said, no one really wants an afghan." Meanwhile, I'm working on an afghan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-six
I’m laughing at this week’s photos because there are two photos of a wound situation – what an exciting week! Sunday, August 30 th The churc...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

Let me just say, whoever wrote that book is totally wrong. I grew up with afghans and I like them a lot! Especially when they're made by someone I know, like the blue and green one we had from my grandmother!
ReplyDeleteI think those afghan haters might change their minds if they knew each one came with a free orange toothbrush. ;)
ReplyDeleteThen that person who said that will be cold & unloved their whole life ;)
ReplyDeleteYup, I grew up with afghans and there still are a few around my house. Perfect for cold weather.
ReplyDeleteWrong! I love afghans.
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting here with an afghan around me right now. It's a wonderful defense against the freeze warning we have for tonight.
ReplyDeleteToss that book out the window!
ReplyDeleteAnyone who doesn't want an afghan doesn't know what they're missing. I had to laugh when I read that because I'm sitting here with an afghan wrapped around me. It's one of those old chevron patterns from the 1970's: orange, yellow and green. Ha! I love the colors in the photo of your afghan. Pretty, pretty!
ReplyDeleteobviously whoever said/wrote that was wrong.
ReplyDeleteI think it depends upon the afghan. The ones that are scratchy and full of holes that let in the cold--forget it. I'd rather have a toasty fleece blanket. The ones that are soft and cuddly and actually keep me warm--bring 'em on.
ReplyDelete