Just heard on my audio book: "Someone once said, no one really wants an afghan." Meanwhile, I'm working on an afghan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

Let me just say, whoever wrote that book is totally wrong. I grew up with afghans and I like them a lot! Especially when they're made by someone I know, like the blue and green one we had from my grandmother!
ReplyDeleteI think those afghan haters might change their minds if they knew each one came with a free orange toothbrush. ;)
ReplyDeleteThen that person who said that will be cold & unloved their whole life ;)
ReplyDeleteYup, I grew up with afghans and there still are a few around my house. Perfect for cold weather.
ReplyDeleteWrong! I love afghans.
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting here with an afghan around me right now. It's a wonderful defense against the freeze warning we have for tonight.
ReplyDeleteToss that book out the window!
ReplyDeleteAnyone who doesn't want an afghan doesn't know what they're missing. I had to laugh when I read that because I'm sitting here with an afghan wrapped around me. It's one of those old chevron patterns from the 1970's: orange, yellow and green. Ha! I love the colors in the photo of your afghan. Pretty, pretty!
ReplyDeleteobviously whoever said/wrote that was wrong.
ReplyDeleteI think it depends upon the afghan. The ones that are scratchy and full of holes that let in the cold--forget it. I'd rather have a toasty fleece blanket. The ones that are soft and cuddly and actually keep me warm--bring 'em on.
ReplyDelete